The Century Hall Outdoor Park hours are currently
Monday-Friday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm
Please see our COVID-19 update page for more details on our temporary reduced hours.
Update on Guests: Due to the overwhelming response to our outdoor rink we are suspending all guest access until further notice.
Drop In Rink Visits can be booked 24 hours in advance.
As we move into the winter season and try to navigate the continuing COVID-19 situation we ask that you please be patient with us during the start of our rink season.
COVID-19 Rink Rules and Regulations
- Our hockey rink and outdoor facility is open for Cranston Residents only. We are not allowing non-resident drop-ins at this time.
- Bookings can no longer be made in-person or over the phone. All Bookings must be made online no more than 24 hours in advance.
- The Century Hall Indoor Facility will remain closed, with the exception of Washroom Use Only. Masks are required when using the Century Hall Washroom.
- Registrants will only be permitted entrance at the time of your booking.
- Bookings will be one hour in length.
- We are excited to announce the Pleasure Rink is Now Open, with a maximum capacity of 10.
- Bookings must be made for both the Hockey Rink and Pleasure Rink.
- If a resident books for more than one time slot per day, they will be automatically deleted for all other bookings after their first registered time.
- Registrants must remain on the rink they are booked for (hockey versus pleasure rink).
- Registrants will not be permitted entry if they register for Kids Hockey, and they are not 11 years & under, or an adult accompanying their child.
- There will be no scrimmages or game play on either rink at any time.
- Please remember to complete your Cranston COVID-19 Health Assessment Form found at https://cranstonra.ca/rinkscreening/. Please show us a screenshot of the completed form as you enter Century Hall.
- If you do not have an online account, please call us at (403) 781-6614 to create one. Please do not create your own online account. If you add members to your account, please contact us to have them attached to your membership.
- Century Hall Fire Pits will remain closed at this time.
- As of Monday, December 21st 2020, Hockey Rink Nets will be taken off the ice until further notice. This is to ensure there is absolutely no scrimmage play taking place, as per AHS Guidelines.
Please remember that these schedules are subject to change due to events and registered programs. We recommend that you call our Customer Service Desk at 403-781-6614, ext. 0 to confirm availability.
Our pleasure pond is NOW OPEN! Bookings must be made online no more than 24 hours in advance. The Pleasure Rink is for open skate only. No sticks or pucks permitted at any time. (All ages)
Due to the recent Covid-19 restrictions announced on November 12 our gymnasium will remain closed until further notice.
The Tennis Courts are now closed for the season.