Century Hall Programs
Summer 2021 Programs begin Monday, July 5th 2021.
Resident Registration Opens Monday, May 17th 2021
Brookfield Resident Registration Opens Wednesday, May 19th 2021
Non- Resident Registration Opens Friday, May 21st 2021
Cranston Resident & Brookfield Resident Rates
If you are a Cranston Resident or Brookfield Community Resident and want to qualify for the discounted rates, please be sure that you have contacted us to connect you to your membership access in our registration system. Please do not skip this step, as you will end up paying the non-resident rate and there will NOT be refunds for the difference of rates.
You are able to add members of your family to your account, however our staff must connect the discount. Please call us at 403-781-6614 ext 0 or email [email protected] to complete your enrollment process.
Gift certificates are available to purchase in person at Century Hall. Give the gift of an experience that everyone can enjoy!
COVID-19 Program Guidelines
The Cranston Residents Association is closely monitoring developments related to COVID-19 and following guidelines from local health authorities. The health and safety of our residents, program participants, staff and instructors are the highest importance to the Cranston Residents Association. Therefore, we have implemented the following precautions for our Winter Session.
- Drop-in Programs are currently unavailable.
- Participants are NOT permitted to register in a program one week into the session, to avoid new participants in each cohort.
- Face Masks are required when entering and exiting the building. However, they are not required during fitness programs.
- All participants MUST stay home if they have traveled in the last 14 days or have any cold or flu like symptoms. Symptoms to look for include fever (over 38°C), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, and a general feeling of being unwell.
- All participants MUST stay home if they have come in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Instructors will conduct a short active symptom screening of all participants prior to the beginning of class.
- Parents and guardians must remain in their vehicle while waiting for their child. Spectators will not be permitted in the program room.
- All program equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Classes are designed for participants to maintain a 2 meter distance from other participants as much as possible in order to practice physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in all entrances to the program area for use by staff, participants, parents doing pick-ups/drop-offs, and other essential visitors.
- Instructors will wear proper COVID-19 PPE, in the case a distance of 2 meters cannot be maintained between instructor and participant.
- If a program participant displays any cold/flu like symptoms throughout the duration of the class, they will be asked to leave the premises. If a child develops symptoms while at a program, the child will be isolated away from other children and the parent or guardian will be notified to come and pick up the child immediately. All items used by participants with cold/flu like symptoms will be cleaned and disinfected immediately.
If you have any questions regarding the Cranston RA COVID-19 Program Guidelines, please contact the Program and Events Coordinator at [email protected] Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.