In light of the new COVID-19 restrictions implemented by the Government of Alberta, Century Hall operations will be impacted as follows.
• The Century Hall Tool Shed will be closed until further notice.
• The Hockey and Pleasure Rink will remain open with limited capacities. Bookings must be made online no more than 24 hours in advance at https://cranstonra.ca/drop-in-schedules/.
• Registrants must remain on the rink they are booked for (If you are booked for the hockey rink you must only use the hockey rink, and vice versa). Registrants will only be permitted entrance at the time of their booking. Absolutely no hockey games are allowed. The full list of Rink Rules and Regulations can be found at https://cranstonra.ca/drop-in-schedules/.
• All Century Hall indoor amenities, including the skate change room will remain closed, with the exception of washroom use (masks required). Benches are available outside for changing into and out of skates.
• The Century Hall tobogganing hill will remain open.
• No guests are permitted in the park.
• Please remember to complete your Cranston COVID-19 Health Assessment Form. Please show us a screenshot of the completed form as you arrive.
• There is to be no group socializing in the park.
We would like to thank all of you who have been so patient with us through this constantly changing situation. We understand the frustrations of not being able to just come and skate at anytime, or to play a game of hockey with friends. We appreciate all the efforts that are being made to follow these strict guidelines. Although we have staff onsite to monitor the park, we are relying on all of our residents to help keep everyone safe and the park open. Failure to follow the rules will seriously impact our ability to operate.
These guidelines could change at any time based on guidance from AHS. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.