The Cranston Residents Association is closely monitoring developments related to COVID-19 and following guidelines from local health authorities. The health and safety of our residents, staff and patrons are the highest importance to the Cranston Residents Association.
We ask that all renters and their guests adhere to the following regulations in regards to Covid-19 and indoor social gatherings
- Stay home if displaying any cold or flu like symptoms, or have traveled in the past 14 days.
- Encourage all guests to remain 2 metres away from all other guests in order to practice physical distancing.
- Wear a face mask in the case a distance of 2 metres cannot be maintained between everyone in the group.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash hands on a regular basis.
- Serving food buffet style or self-serve is not permitted. It is recommend that each household or cohort be responsible for providing food for their own individual group.
COVID-19 can be transmitted by touching objects or surfaces the virus has landed on then touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
Activities that carry this risk are not recommended, even with physical distancing in place, including:
- Sharing food, drinks or utensils
- Sharing equipment
- Close-range conversations
- Direct physical contact or touch with people outside of your household
City of Calgary Bylaw
The City of Calgary has implemented a temporary bylaw requiring individuals to wear face coverings in all buildings that are open to the public. As per the bylaw, renters who are hosting private events within our facility are an exception as the room rented is not open to the public. We do request that all individuals wear a face covering when they are not in the private rented space; this includes, but is not limited to, when they are entering or leaving the building, unloading or loading supplies and accessing the public washrooms or shared kitchen space.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our Covid-19 Guidelines for Room Rentals at Century Hall. Please take these guidelines into consideration when you are planning your event.
As regulations and guidelines are continually being updated by the federal, provincial and municipal governing authorities these guidelines are subject to change without notice. To view the most current guidelines please visit cranstonra.ca/covid-19-rentals/
By signing below, you are agreeing to adhere to the Covid-19 Guidelines for Room Rentals at Century Hall. A signed copy of these guidelines must be returned to the Cranston Residents Association prior to your rental.
Questions regarding these guidelines may be directed to Lanis Robinson, Rental Coordinator, at [email protected] or 403-781-6614 ext. 3